Small private community
Dedicated personal support
THE RECIPE FOR SEO SUCCESS PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP
BECOME AN SEO MASTERCHEF
Amazing support for your SEO journey, plus monthly coaching calls and training.
This supportive and helpful community is here to help you with your continued SEO success and includes:
- Direct support for your SEO journey from Kate and her team
- Access to one monthly support coaching call (1 hour – run via Zoom)
- Monthly group Q&A / training sessions with SEO experts
- 20% discount on all future Recipe courses, products and events
- Regular live site audits
- Regular SEO hacks, tools and tips
- Regular SEO news and trends updates
- 10% discount on all Clever Copywriting School products and membership
WHO IS THE SEO MASTERCHEFS FOR?
The SEO Masterchefs is great for you if…
- You’ve completed the Recipe for SEO Success course and want to continue your learning
- You’ve finished the course early and need some more support
- You’re an SEO copywriter or SEO developer who wants to stay up to date on trends
- You don’t want to pay an expensive SEO consultant to manage your site
- You’re interested in white hat techniques (no black hat techniques here)
WHO IS THE SEO MASTERCHEFS NOT FOR?
The group is not aimed at SEO Consultants or SEO Trainers.
GET PERSONALISED REVIEWS AND SUPPORT
This is a hands on group, where Kate will take a personal interest in your site and help you work out how to master your ongoing SEO success.
Her reviews include:
- Advice and tips on usability and information achiecture
- Solid copywriting and conversion optimisation advice
- Technical SEO appraisal and bug fixes
- Mobile optimisation guidelines
- Ecommerce store tips and trends.
HEAD SEO CHEF: Kate Toon
Kate Toon is our Head Chef, brimming with SEO know how from teaching over 4000 small businesses, bloggers and ecommerce store owners how to DIY their SEO
Facebook Guru: Loren Bartley
Loren Bartley is a Social Media Strategist with a passion for helping businesses grow using the power of social media in conjunction with lifecycle marketing automation.
Digital Marketing Guru: Shannon Morrison
Shannon is an authentic digital marketing specialist snack. Made up of a 1⁄4 serve of content writer, 1⁄2 cup web designer and 1 full dollop of social media guru‐ness. Comes with extra sassiness and humour.
WordPress Guru: Marco Gatta
Marco Gatta from Technique Interactive has been in the digital industry for over 20 years and has worked with some of the world’s largest agencies including Ogivly and Lowe Lintas and global brands such as Nestle, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Nokia, Telstra, IBM and more.
AdWords Guru: Melinda Samson
Melinda Samson, co-owner of Click-Winning Content, is a Premier Google Partner and Google AdWords & Analytics Consultant, Speaker and Trainer. She works with Australian businesses and organisations to increase their leads and sales, and is committed to never using an acronym without explaining it first.
Outsourcing Guru: Leanne Woff
With over 13 years’ experience, Leanne is an award-winning online business manager, a bookkeeper, an avid business networker, a systems junkie, a digital lover, and a mother of two sets of twins all under four who NEVER fails at spilling her coffee! She works with corporates and superstars who run hectic businesses or even multiple businesses, starting with your basic administration and working through to your bookkeeping.
SEO Helper: Ruth Slade
Ruth specialises in digital marketing especially all things SEO. After operating an ecommerce store for more than 10 years Ruth made the switch to launching her own digital marketing brand. Ruth is passionate about ensuring small business owners understand their website. And knows how important an SEO optimised site is.
SEO Helper: Cath Fowler
Cath Fowler loves SEO and copywriting almost as much as she loves her two cheeky daughters. She is an experienced digital marketer and copywriter that specialises in turning complex jargon-filled topics into copy that connects and builds trust.
WordPress Guru: Jasmine Andrews
Jasmine Andrews has over 20 years of experience in a wide range of roles across publishing, IT, communications and training for government departments, bluechip companies and independent businesses.
MY SEO SUCCESS STORY
I’ve worked in advertising for nearly two decades in some of the biggest ad agencies (think Ogilvy and the like). About six years ago, when I happily found myself ‘with child’, I realised I could either stay in the agency world and never see my son, or give it all up. As a contractor I suddenly found myself five months pregnant, out of a job, and with no maternity leave pay. Eeeep! But then I had an idea. Why not set myself up as a copywriter? My husband had just set up his own business with my help, so I thought “Hey, why not me?” I built myself a little WordPress website and waited for the work to flood in. There was just one problem, or rather about 20,000 of them. When I typed ‘copywriter’ into Google, oodles and oodles of other copywriters appeared. How could I:
- Make my website appear at the top of the rankings?
- Blast my competitors out of the Google ocean?
- Get willing customers to visit my site and buy my services?
The only way to boost my business was to get my head around the dark art of Search Engine Optimisation. So I did. I now rank on the first page for more than 160 different keywords. (But hey, who’s counting?) I’m in the top three for 114 terms, and recently ranked number one for the term ‘Copywriter’ on Google.com.au. (If you’re not impressed then you should be. It’s bloody hard to rank well for a single term.) And I did it all:
- With little (or no) budget and no outside help.
- While being the primary breadwinner in our family and having to spend most of my time earning money.
- As a sleep-deprived mum with a toddler to care for, a dog to walk, a house to clean, meals to cook, and a husband to occasionally grunt at.
(I even found a little ‘me’ time along the way to run a marathon and publish a book, or two. If I can do it, so can you.) Since then I’ve helped big corporates and many small businesses win the SEO war. I’ve written SEO-friendly copy, created engaging content, technically audited a few hundred websites, and run heaps of training workshops. I’ve survived website hacks, damaging reviews from competitors, algorithm updates, writer’s block, negative SEO campaigns and more. Which means I’m perfectly placed to tell you all my SEO secrets. So let’s get started.