THE RECIPE FOR SEO SUCCESS PRIVATE MEMBERSHIP
BECOME A DIGITAL MASTERCHEF
Amazing support for your Digital Marketing & SEO journey, plus monthly coaching calls and training.
SMALL PRIVATE COMMUNITY
DEDICATED PERSONAL SUPPORT
- Direct support for your Digital journey from Kate and her team
- Expert help with SEO, Copywriting, Instagram, Facebook, Automation, Email Marketing, Google Ads and so much more
- Weekly Ask Me Anything Group chats – your chance to ask Kate your burning marketing questions
- Monthly group Q&A calls with digital marketing experts (30 minutes – run via Zoom)
- Monthly group coaching call with Kate Toon, topic changes monthly (60 minutes – run via Zoom)
- Monthly masterclasses run by members, giving them the opportunity to share their knowledge
- Monthly member makeovers, an opportunity to get 1 on 1 advice from Kate on your biggest marketing struggle
- Weekly 10 minute Toon reviews of member’s own websites. (Run Live in the FB group)
- Weekly Help ladders (Run via FB group)
- Regular job opportunities, tips and advice
- Regular live site audits
- Regular digital marketing hacks, tools and tips
- Regular digital marketing news and trends updates
- 10% discount on all Clever Copywriting School products and membership
- 20% discount on all future Recipe courses, products and events
- Access to the member’s only Facebook Group page
WHO IS THE DIGITAL MASTERCHEFS FOR?
The Digital Masterchefs is great for you if…
- You’re a small business owner looking for support while you manage your own digital marketing
- You’ve completed the Recipe for SEO Success course and want to continue your learning
- You’ve finished the course early and need some more support
- You’re an copywriter, designer, digital marketer or developer who wants to stay up to date on trends
- You don’t want to pay an expensive digital marketing or SEO consultant to manage your site
- You’re interested in white hat marketing techniques (no black hat techniques here)
Please note: This membership is not aimed at Digital /SEO Consultants or Trainers.
GET PERSONALISED REVIEWS AND SUPPORT
This is a hands on group, where Kate will take a personal interest in your site and help you work out how to master your ongoing SEO and digital success.
Her reviews include:
- Advice and tips on usability and information achiecture
- Solid copywriting and conversion optimisation advice
- Technical SEO appraisal and bug fixes
- Mobile optimisation guidelines
- Ecommerce store tips and trends.
I’ve gathered together some of Australia’s favourite digital marketing experts to help support you.
AMAZING SUPPORT TEAM
Kate Toon is our Head Chef, brimming with SEO know how from teaching over 4000 small businesses, bloggers and ecommerce store owners how to DIY their SEO
Loren Bartley is a Social Media Strategist with a passion for helping businesses grow using the power of social media in conjunction with lifecycle marketing automation.
Shannon is an authentic digital marketing specialist snack. Made up of a 1⁄4 serve of content writer, 1⁄2 cup web designer and 1 full dollop of social media guru‐ness. Comes with extra sassiness and humour.
Marco Gatta from Technique Interactive has been in the digital industry for over 20 years and has worked with some of the world’s largest agencies including Ogivly and Lowe Lintas and global brands such as Nestle, Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), Nokia, Telstra, IBM and more.
Melinda Samson, co-owner of Click-Winning Content, is a Premier Google Partner and Google Ads & Analytics Consultant, Speaker and Trainer. She works with Australian businesses and organisations to increase their leads and sales, and is committed to never using an acronym without explaining it first.
With over 15 years’ experience, Leanne is an award-winning online business manager, a bookkeeper, an avid business networker, a systems junkie, a digital lover, and a mother of two sets of twins all under four who NEVER fails at spilling her coffee! She works with corporates and superstars who run hectic businesses or even multiple businesses, starting with your basic administration and working through to your bookkeeping.
Jasmine Andrews has over 20 years of experience in a wide range of roles across publishing, IT, communications and training for government departments, bluechip companies and independent businesses.
MONTHLY EXPERT Q+As
Short learning sessions with expert SEO folk, digital markers and industry leaders, shared in the Facebook community and stored in the membership area. New sessions held at least once a month.
GOOGLE ADS Q&A Melinda Samson
MOBILE Q&A Tom Casano
WORDPRESS PLUGINS MASTERCLASS Marco Gatta
PRACTICAL SCHEMA MARK UP Q &A Nikola Minkov
LOCAL SEO Q&A Tim Capper
OUTSOURCING MASTERCLASS Leanne Woff
PODCASTING AS PART OF YOUR MARKETING ECOSYSTEM Lyndall Harriss
SOCIAL MEDIA 101 Shannon Morrison
My tried and tested SEO methodology delivers real results for small businesses and corporates. I could throw some stats at you, but instead let me give you a real example.
Try Googling ‘SEO Copywriter” – be sure you search in incognito mode. If you’re not in Sydney try Googling ‘SEO Copywriter Sydney’.
You’ll see that my copywriting website occupies the top local spot and the top two organics.
After that you’ll see:
- Local pack 2: Casey Elmer Copywriting – my SEO student.
- Position 3: Sarah Morton – my SEO student.
- Position 4: Casey Elmer Copywriting – my SEO student.
- Position 7: Melinda Leyshon – my SEO student.
- Position 8: Libby Hakim – my SEO student.
- Position 10: Rebecca Christensen – my SEO student.
So, out of 12 possible organic spots, me and my peeps got 9.
Proof my tactics work – even if I am building my students up to steal my top spot!
MY SEO SUCCESS STORY
I’ve worked in advertising for nearly two decades in some of the biggest ad agencies (think Ogilvy and the like). About six years ago, when I happily found myself ‘with child’, I realised I could either stay in the agency world and never see my son, or give it all up.
As a contractor I suddenly found myself five months pregnant, out of a job, and with no maternity leave pay. Eeeep!
But then I had an idea. Why not set myself up as a copywriter?
My husband had just set up his own business with my help, so I thought “Hey, why not me?”
I built myself a little WordPress website and waited for the work to flood in. There was just one problem, or rather about 20,000 of them. When I typed ‘copywriter’ into Google, oodles and oodles of other copywriters appeared.
How could I:
- Make my website appear at the top of the rankings?
- Blast my competitors out of the Google ocean?
- Get willing customers to visit my site and buy my services?
The only way to boost my business was to get my head around the dark art of Search Engine Optimisation. So I did.
I now rank on the first page for more than 160 different keywords.
(But hey, who’s counting?) I’m in the top three for 114 terms, and recently ranked number one for the term ‘Copywriter’ on Google.com.au. (If you’re not impressed then you should be. It’s bloody hard to rank well for a single term.)
And I did it all:
- With little (or no) budget and no outside help.
- While being the primary breadwinner in our family and having to spend most of my time earning money.
- As a sleep-deprived mum with a toddler to care for, a dog to walk, a house to clean, meals to cook, and a husband to occasionally grunt at.
(I even found a little ‘me’ time along the way to run a marathon and publish a book, or two. If I can do it, so can you.)
Since then I’ve helped big corporates and many small businesses win the SEO war. I’ve written SEO-friendly copy, created engaging content, technically audited a few hundred websites, and run heaps of training workshops. I’ve survived website hacks, damaging reviews from competitors, algorithm updates, writer’s block, negative SEO campaigns and more.
Which means I’m perfectly placed to tell you all my SEO secrets. So let’s get started.