Join us for a delicious Yuletide feast
Good food, good company and good conversation
Date: Friday, November 22nd, 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Location: Arabella, Shop 12, 489 – 491 King St, Newton NSW 2042
(Parking available at the rear in Alice Street).
What do you get:
- Relax with like-minded humans in this highly recommended Lebanese restaurant
- A delicious for banquet style meal (vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
- Good conversation and Yule cheer
- Goodies and treats
Places limited: 40 spots only
On the menu:
- Garlic Labneh
- Chilli Dip
- Ladies Finger
- Arabella Coriander Potates
- Araais (Lebanese Pizza)
- Kebbi (V)
- Lamb & Chicken BBQ Skewers.
Please note: Alcohol is not included but can be purchased from the bar.
Who is Kate Toon
Kate Toon is award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with over two decades of experience in all things advertising, digital and writing. Originally from the UK but now based just outside Sydney.
She’s worked with big brands such as eHarmony, Curash and Kmart. And she’s helped countless small businesses produce great content and improve their copywriting and SEO.
She is the author of a popular business book, The Confessions of a Misfit Entrepreneur – which also has its own podcast.
She presents the Write for Business show for the Dale Beaumont’s Brin.ai app and is the founder of The Copywriting Conference – Australia’s first dedicated Copywriting Conference.
Important bits and bobs
- Tickets are sold on a no refund basis. If you can’t make it we’ll try to help you find someone to take your spot but we offer no guarantees. All ticket swaps must be done at least two weeks prior to the event.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, you consent to your image being used for social media and marketing purposes.
- Alcohol is not included but can be purchased from the bar.