How to woo Google and make it fall in love with your business
Who is this training for?
If you’ve been struggling to grapple the Google Beast this training session is for you.
This training has been designed to help business owners, marketing types, ecommerce store owners, copywriters, designers, and pretty much anybody with a website feel more confident about Search Engine Optimisation.
The training is fine for those with ZERO SEO knowledge but a basic understanding of the internet.
Why should you book?
In this session you’ll get:
- An understanding of how Search Engines actually work and what they’re looking for
- A big dose of myth busting around algorithm updates, duplicate content, naughty SEO tactics and more
- Practical, doable tactics to improve your SEO
- Solid trustworthy advice on proven tactics
- A delicious SEO cookie!
And although I don’t like to toot my own horn, I’m an award winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant who’s helped big brands and small businesses achieve amazing Google results.
In this short juicy training session we’ll crack through..
- What is Google and how does it work?
- Why SEO is the most powerful marketing tactic
- What the different algorithm updates mean and how they affect your website
- The 6 basic steps of SEO success
- How to audit your site
- How to choose the right keywords
- How to write SEO friendly copy
- A live Q&A session, ask me anything
You’ll leave the session feeling more confident about the world of SEO and with some nifty new tactics to try.
What’s the huddle session?
In the huddle session we’ll gather in smaller groups to chat through your business issues. It’s a way of connecting with other local business owners and getting advice on your struggles from those who truly understand what you’re going through.
Helping us in our Huddle session with be Melinda Samson.
Melinda (Mel) is the founder and co-owner of Click-Winning Content and is a Premier Google Partner with over ten years of experience optimising AdWords campaigns. She provides consulting, training and management services to help Australian organisations maximise the value of Google AdWords & Analytics. Mel also likes cracked pepper, Melbourne sunsets & grand slam tennis.
What no lunch?
No. The ticket price doesn’t include lunch.
But if you want to hang around we can go to somewhere local afterwards and grab a bite.
Important bits and bobs
- Please arrive at around 9.45 so we can get started on time
- This is a casual session – no need to dress up fancy
- Bring your business cards to do a bit of networking
- Don’t forget a note pad to make notes
- You may like to bring your device, but please be aware that there will be limited charge points and we’re going table free, so laptops are only advised for those with firm laps