How to woo Google and make it fall in love with your business
Who is this training for?
If you’ve been struggling to grapple the Google Beast this training session is for you.
This training has been designed to help business owners, marketing types, ecommerce store owners, copywriters, designers, and pretty much anybody with a website feel more confident about Search Engine Optimisation.
The training is fine for those with ZERO SEO knowledge but a basic understanding of the internet.
Why should you book?
In this session you’ll get:
- An understanding of how Search Engines actually work and what they’re looking for
- A big dose of myth busting around algorithm updates, duplicate content, naughty SEO tactics and more
- Practical, doable tactics to improve your SEO
- Solid trustworthy advice on proven tactics
- A delicious SEO cookie!
And although I don’t like to toot my own horn, I’m an award winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant who’s helped big brands and small businesses achieve amazing Google results.
In this short juicy training session we’ll crack through..
- What is SEO, how does it work and why is it the most powerful marketing tactic?
- What the different algorithm updates mean and how they affect your website
- The 6 basic steps of SEO success
- How to audit your site for speed and responsiveness
- How to choose the right keywords
- How to write SEO friendly copy
- Why Google My Business is your secret weapon
- 2018 trends what to work on
- A live Q&A session, ask me anything
You’ll leave the session feeling more confident about the world of SEO and with some nifty new tactics to try.
What’s the huddle session?
In the huddle session we’ll gather in smaller groups to chat through your business issues. It’s a way of connecting with other local business owners and getting advice on your struggles from those who truly understand what you’re going through.
Our huddle helper: Cath Fowler
Cath Fowler loves SEO and copywriting almost as much as she loves her two cheeky daughters. She is an experienced digital marketer and copywriter that specialises in turning complex jargon-filled topics into copy that connects and builds trust.
What no lunch?
No. The ticket price doesn’t include lunch.
But if you want to hang around we can go to somewhere local afterwards and grab a bite in a chilled non organised way (details via email nearer the event).
Important bits and bobs
- Please arrive at around 9.45 so we can get started on time
- This is a casual session – no need to dress up fancy
- Bring your business cards to do a bit of networking
- Don’t forget a note pad to make notes
- You may like to bring your device, but please be aware that there will be limited charge points.
- Tickets are sold on a no refund basis. If you can’t make it we’ll try to help you find someone to take your spot but we offer no guarantees. All ticket swaps must be done at least one week prior to the event.
‘By purchasing a ticket to this event, you consent to your image being used for social media and marketing purposes.’