HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure) is a secure version of HTTP, a protocol that is used to protect the integrity and confidentiality of data over the Internet.
Using HTTPS means your site will be more secure and trusted. Google is encouraging all websites to move to HTTPS not just those that collect sensitive information. So now is a great time to get started.
This checklist should help ensure you move your site without dropping rankings.
Takes you through the steps and tools to use:
- Before launch
- While buying your SSL Certificate
It also explains the site updates and checks you’ll need to make as well as post launch checks and monitoring.
- Displayed Price is GST inclusive where applicable.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products we cannot offer refunds.
- All Recipe for SEO Success products are limited to 3 downloads.
- Your purchase is subject to our Terms and Conditions. Please read these before making your purchase.