One of the hardest tasks for any small business is completing a content audit
A content audit is the process of reviewing all the pages and /or blog posts within a website and making decisions about whether to combine, delete, repurpose etc. It cleans up your site, gives Google a better idea of what you want to crawl and resolves duplicate content issues.
Having managed huge content migrations and audits for websites of 5000 pages plus, I’ve learned a thing or two about how to manage them.
That’s why I’ve created this Content Audit Spreadsheet.
This is the same spreadsheet I used to manage the content audit for Kmart Tyre and Auto, O’brien Glass and Calvary Hospital.
- Step-by-step ‘How to’ instructions
- A website migration spreadsheet
- A blog post migration spreadsheet
- Easy-to-use drop downs to make completion quick and easy
After you place your order, you will be sent an email with a link to download the document. It may go to your junk mail so please check carefully!
- Australian customers will be charged GST.
- Due to the virtual and downloadable nature of our products we cannot offer refunds.
- All Recipe for SEO Success products are limited to 3 downloads.