A true story of my SEO failures and successes
I love a good ‘How to’ podcast, I love finding out new SEO tips and tricks and sharing them with my listeners. But sometimes it’s interesting to hear about how someone put those tips into ACTION and today that someone is me.
Please note: This is a new type of pod episode (with improved sound!) and the end of the video podcasts.
Tune in to learn:
- How I got started with SEO
- The tactics I used to boost my SEO know-how
- The challenges and negativity I faced along the way
- Why great SEO tools are not the solution
- The importance of experimentation, making mistakes and listening to Google
- How and why I started the Recipe for SEO Success eCourse
Kate Toon is an award-winning SEO copywriter and SEO consultant with almost two decades of experience in all things advertising, digital and writing. Originally from the UK but now based just outside Sydney.
She has worked with big brands such as eHarmony, Curash and Kmart. And she’s helped countless small businesses produce great content and improve their copywriting and SEO.
She presents the Write for Business show for the Brin app
Listen to the podcast
Share the meme
Share the love!
And big thanks to Brad from the Physical Performance podcast for his review.
Take the next step
Ready to get started with SEO? Here are a few things you can try…
- Sign up to my newsletter for a free SEO checklist.
- Join my SEO support group on Facebook
- Start the 10-Day SEO Challenge