Andre Weyher shares his advice and tips on how to avoid and deal with penalties
Google Penalties, two words that strike fear into the hearts of Small business owners everywhere. There are so many myths and so much misinformation about Google Penalties that I wanted to clear it up – and so I’m speaking today with Andre Weyher, a long time internet buddy and an ex Google person!
We’re going to take you through the ABCs of Google Penalties, why they happen and how to deal with them. According to Matt Cutts there are over 400,000 manual penalties that are applied every month, so this is important stuff people.
So if you’re scared you’ll one day get a smack on the bottom from the Google gods, this is the episode for you.
Tune in to learn:
- The latest SEO news: Artificial intelligence
- What is a Google penalty
- What sorts of things cause a Google Penalty
- How do you know if you have been issued a penalty
- How long Google gives you to fix the problem
- What are the first steps you should take if you have received a penalty
Andre Weyher from Practice Ignition. He heads up the Marketing efforts there and has been with Google for 5 years before.
Working in both AdWords and in the (in)famous search quality team where he handed out penalties himself.
Listen to the podcast
Share the meme
Share the love!
And big thanks to Johnyfiveisalive for his lovely review.
Take the next step
Ready to get started with SEO? Here are a few things you can try…
- Sign up to my newsletter for a free SEO checklist.
- Join my SEO support group on Facebook
- Start the 10-Day SEO Challenge
Connect with Andre