Tim Capper shares his Google My Business wisdom
Google My Business, we all know it’s an awesome way to promote your business locally, but why does it have to be so dang complicated?
In this week’s pod we to tackle all the basics of Google My business as well as some top advanced tips. It’s the perfect pod for newbies wanting to set up a Google My Business page, and established businesses who want to make sure they’ve ticked all the boxes.
Tune in to learn:
- The latest SEO news
- What Google Business is and the benefits for your business
- What type of page you should set up
- How to manage multiple location businesses
- What to do if you don’t have a store front
- What essential info you need to include in your Google My Business page
- Common issues and mistakes
- How to contact Google when things go wrong
Some elements mentioned in the podcast
Tim mentioned this experiment with Google Guaranteed in the podcast.
We also talked about looking at the results your Google My Business page is driving, here’s an image of mine.
Tim Capper operates a bespoke Local SEO and Google Business consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership. As an experienced SEO consultant and Google My Business Top Contributor, Tim takes an honest, straightforward approach to helping your business stand out online.
Listen to the podcast
Share the meme
Share the love!
And big thanks to Kristy Morton for her lovely review.
Connect with Tim
- Google My Business FAQs
- Google My Business Help Forum
- Google Business Support
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Online Ownership Blog