Tim Capper shares his Google My Business wisdom
Google My Business, we all know it’s an awesome way to promote your business locally, but why does it have to be so dang complicated?
In this week’s pod we to tackle all the basics of Google My business as well as some top advanced tips. It’s the perfect pod for newbies wanting to set up a Google My Business page, and established businesses who want to make sure they’ve ticked all the boxes.
Tune in to learn:
- The latest SEO news
- What Google Business is and the benefits for your business
- What type of page you should set up
- How to manage multiple location businesses
- What to do if you don’t have a store front
- What essential info you need to include in your Google My Business page
- Common issues and mistakes
- How to contact Google when things go wrong
Some elements mentioned in the podcast
Tim mentioned this experiment with Google Guaranteed in the podcast.
We also talked about looking at the results your Google My Business page is driving, here’s an image of mine.
Tim Capper operates a bespoke Local SEO and Google Business consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership. As an experienced SEO consultant and Google My Business Top Contributor, Tim takes an honest, straightforward approach to helping your business stand out online.
Listen to the podcast
Or listen on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher.
Share the meme
Share the love!
If you like what you’re hearing on The Recipe for SEO Success Show, support the show by taking a few seconds to leave a rating and/or comment on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. Thanks!
And big thanks to Kristy Morton for her lovely review.
Take the next step
Ready to get started with SEO? Here are a few things you can try…
- Sign up to my newsletter for a free SEO checklist.
- Join my SEO support group on Facebook
- Start the 10-Day SEO Challenge
Connect with Tim
- Google My Business FAQs
- Google My Business Help Forum
- Google Business Support
- Google My Business Guidelines
- Online Ownership Blog