Why Google AMP should be at the top of your SEO to do list
Kate chats with Dawn Anderson about Google AMP and how Google AMP will change mobile search and why it should be a top priority for all small business websites.
Tune in to learn:
- What Google AMP is
- How Google AMP works
- What Google AMPed pages will look like
- How Google AMP impacts your ability to rank?
- Is Google AMP something we should tackle now or can it wait until later?
- How to implement Google AMP on WordPress sites
- The best Google AMP plugins
- How Google AMP will impact eCommerce platforms
Dawn Anderson is a digital marketing strategist specialising in technical and architectural SEO from Move It Marketing. She has been in SEO for a decade. She works primarily with enterprise level companies on organic search across a number of markets including travel, sports betting, personal injury, legal, insurance and food and nutrition.
Watch the video
Listen to the podcast
Or listen on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher.
Share the meme
Share the love!
If you like what you’re hearing on The Recipe for SEO Success Show, support the show by taking a few seconds to leave a rating and/or comment on iTunes, Spotify or Stitcher. Thanks!
Take the next step
Ready to get started with SEO? Here are a few things you can try…
- Sign up to my newsletter for a free SEO checklist.
- Join my SEO support group on Facebook
- Start the 10-Day SEO Challenge
Connect with Dawn
- AMP Project
- Google Official Blog: Introducing the Accelerate Mobile Pages Project
- AMP Validation tool
- Wordpress AMP plugin
- Yoast SEO AMP glue plugin
- Google Amp Chrome extension
- Github AMP Project
- Getting started with AMP for ecommerce