Tips and tactics to improve your online store SEO
On today’s podcast we’re talking about some of the mistakes the eCommerce store owners make with their SEO. This is a cautionary tale that will hopefully help you avoid making the same errors.
Tune in to learn:
- Exactly how long your product descriptions should be
- Why you’re probably choosing the wrong keywords to target
- Why product reviews are super important
- How to deal with duplicate content issues
- The one area of eCommerce websites that most people for get
- How to intelligently name your product images.
Aaron Agius hails from Sydney and according to Forbes, is regarded as one of the world’s leading digital marketers, but as he says “I’m really a growth marketer, a fusion between: search, content, social and PR. All of these disciplines are now converging online opening up massive distribution opportunities”. Aaron is the CEO of Louder Online a leading digital agency with offices in USA, Australia and Asia. They work globally for Salesforce, IBM, LG, McAfee and scores of leading brands showing them how to produce and distribute content that drives Search & Social traffic and significant lead generation and ROI.
Listen to the podcast
Share the meme
Share the love!
Take the next step
Ready to get started with SEO? Here are a few things you can try…
- Sign up to my newsletter for a free SEO checklist.
- Join my SEO support group on Facebook
- Start the 10-Day SEO Challenge
Connect with Aaron
- Aaron’s article: Examining Common Sense: Data Driven Research Into Blog Audience Behavior