How to boost awareness and sales without selling
So today we’re talking all about content marketing, how to use blogs, videos, graphics and other media to increase sales, improve customer loyalty, drive awareness and get a better return on your investment.
it’s a pretty big subject and can sometimes feel a little overwhelming, but don’t worry we’ve got ten simple tactics you can start using today.
So if you want to learn and how to stimulate more interest in your products and services and build rapport and authority with your customers, this is the show for you.
Tune in to learn:
- What content marketing is
- What benefits content marketing has for your business
- Kate’s five favourite content marketing hacks
- James’ favourite content marketing hacks
- Content marketing tips and advice
James Norquay has been working in the Digital Marketing space in Australia and the US for over 11 years. From starting his own network of content sites which generated 22 million visitors in 2006. James has consulted and worked with companies such as Virgin Mobile, Optus, David Jones, Woolworths, Apparel Group, Maurice Blackburn, Slater & Gordon and CitiBank to assist with growth from SEO & Content Marketing channels.
In 2012 James started Prosperity Media to assist mid to large businesses with growth & SEO. The team has worked with companies such as Campaign Monitor, Design Crowd, Stayz, Home Away, Macquarie University and Open Colleges to drive growth.
Listen to the podcast
Share the meme
Share the love!
And big thanks to Delta Hedge for her lovely review.
Take the next step
Ready to get started with SEO? Here are a few things you can try…
- Sign up to my newsletter for a free SEO checklist.
- Join my SEO support group on Facebook
- Start the 10-Day SEO Challenge
Connect with James
- What is Content Marketing?
- Google Search Console Alerts For Recommended WordPress & Joomla Updates Available.
- Potential Google Update Feb 7